Since 1946 Camp by the Sea has been providing generations with exciting fun filled summers. Camp by the Sea was originally a block away from the beach at the Jewish Community Center of Atlantic County on Virginia Avenue. In 1959 as the JCC and camp grew larger we relocated to Margate and built a new facility where the current JCC now stands. Over thirty years later with the help of the community, a massive renovation of the building took place in 2003. Renamed the Milton & Betty Katz Jewish Community Center the facility includes for campers two pools, an indoor gymnasium, an outdoor playground, multiple rooms for activities and the use of the Margate’s sports fields adjacent to the JCC. Camp by the Sea still remains true to our name and has always included beach trips for our campers.