This co-ed teen group will enjoy trips and beach time and a special choice option on Fridays. Giborim will have a special community service component – with time dedicated to ‘Tikkun Olam’ or repairing the world.
This is the perfect camp for the middle school teen who enjoys excitement and adventure – but also wants to help the community. There will be no overnights for Giborim, however, camp families can mix and match Road Rulz and Giborim weeks to create the perfect summer!
Giborim camp has a flexible week option – campers may sign up for any variation of weeks or can mix and match a Road Rulz and Giborim summer experience – to fit your summer schedule.
Road Rulz – JCC Teen Tour
GRADES 7 – 10 | JUNE – AUGUST
This year’s Road Rulz program will take travel to a whole new level with three overnights covering the best of the United States. Campers will travel in a charter bus, stay at JCCs, college dorms and campsites. Road Rulz will visit amazing cultural and fun-filled locations while “on the road.”
Campers may sign up for any variation of overnight trips or mix and match a Road Rulz and Giborim summer experience. JCC Road Rulz tuition includes all planned activities, admission costs, overnight stays, entry fees and most meals. Approximately 6-10 meals on each trip will not be covered by tuition and must be purchased by each camper.
Road Trip One – June 27 – July 8: SOUTHERN SOUJOURN
Road Trip Two – July 13 – July 24: CALIFORNIA DREAMIN’
Road Trip Three – July 28 – August 12: NEW ORLEANS & NEW HORIZONS
Check out our brochure for the exciting details!!!!
Trips, Special Events and Camp Programs are subject to change.
Leader In Training Program
FOR TEENS ENTERING GRADES 9 & 10
Our Movilim LIT program combines the opportunity of learning how to become a great counselor/leader while still having time to be a teen. Camp LITs are asked to commit for at least four weeks of summer to camp – but are encouraged to spend all eight weeks with us.
LIT participants will receive:
- LIT participants will receive:Valuable experience working with children
- Leadership development sessions help teens learn about child development, conflict resolution and group dynamics
- LITs will have priority for paid staff positions in the future
- Daily group mentorship program with Camp Division Heads
- Weekly trips with bunk and special Movilim only trips
- Acceptance to this program is subject to an interview
- LITs are expected to attend staff training (June 24 – 26 and 28)
- $100 stipend awarded for completion of the eight week program.