This co-ed teen group will enjoy trips and beach time and a special choice option on Fridays. Giborim will have a special community service component – with time dedicated to ‘Tikkun Olam’ or repairing the world.
This is the perfect camp for the middle school teen who enjoys excitement and adventure – but also wants to help the community. There will be no overnights for Giborim, however, camp families can mix and match Road Rulz and Giborim weeks to create the perfect summer!
Giborim camp has a flexible week option – campers may sign up for any variation of weeks or can mix and match a Road Rulz and Giborim summer experience – to fit your summer schedule.
Road Rulz – JCC Teen Tour
GRADES 7 – 10 | JUNE – AUGUST
This year’s Road Rulz program will take travel to a whole new level with three overnights covering the best of the United States and Canada. Campers will travel in a charter bus, stay at JCCs, college dorms and campsites. The Road Rulz group will visit amazing cultural and fun-filled locations while “on the road.”
Road Trip One – June 29 – July 10:Disney USA
Road Trip Two – July 15 – August 4: Go West!
Road Trip Three – August 10 – August 21: Oh Canada (A valid US Passport, valid through February 2016, and a signed and notarized permission form are needed for the Canadian trip.)
Check out our brochure for the exciting details!!!! 2015 Teen Tour
Trips, Special Events and Camp Programs are subject to change.
Leader In Training Program
FOR TEENS ENTERING GRADES 9 & 10
Our Movilim LIT program combines the opportunity of learning how to become a great counselor/leader while still having time to be a teen. Camp LITs are asked to commit for at least four weeks of summer to camp – but are encouraged to spend all eight weeks with us.
LIT participants will receive:
- LIT participants will receive:Valuable experience working with children
- Leadership development sessions help teens learn about child development, conflict resolution and group dynamics
- LITs will have priority for paid staff positions in the future
- Daily group mentorship program with Camp Division Heads
- Weekly trips with bunk and special Movilim only trips
- Acceptance to this program is subject to an interview
- LITs are expected to attend staff training (June 24 – 26 and 28)
- $100 stipend awarded for completion of the eight week program.