10. A Signed Medical Form and Terms of Enrollment Form MUST be completed and returned to Camp By The Sea before your child can attend camp. Extra forms are available online.
9. Please pack a meatless, dairy lunch every day. If you chose to purchase the camp lunch, please note, it is not available on your child’s trip day. Shacar Early Childhood camp has only 1/2 day trips & may sign up for lunch all 5 days.
8. Please make sure your child wears their camp shirt on all trip days:
Shacar: Tuesdays or Fridays (see calendar for details)
Gesher: (K—1st) – Wednesdays
Chaverim: (2nd—3rd) – Thursdays
Noar: (4th—6th) – Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Giborim: (7-8th) – Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays
7. Campers should arrive at camp in a bathing suit, socks & sneakers every day. Flip Flops and crocs may be packed for beach days only.
6. Apply sun block every day before camp and pack extra water on hot days. If you pack extra sunblock please send the ‘spray on’ variety.
5. Any medications must be in their original packaging with written directions & prescriptions. For safety reasons, no child should carry their own medications at any time.
4. Morning arrival will be in the courtyard for Gesher, Chaverim & Specialty Camps. Noar and GIborim will meet in the Gym. During rainy days (or extreme heat), arrival and dismissal will take place in the gym. Shacar children will always meet in their individual classrooms.
New in 2017: The Fulton Avenue path to the courtyard will be closed for arrival & dismissal. Children can enter through the main JCC entrance, or can be dropped off at the Fulton Ave. entrance to the auditorium where they will be escorted by counselors to the Courtyard.
3. Label everything you send to camp with your child’s name.
2. If we can make your camp experience better in any way please let us know by calling 609-822-1167 x 138 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. GET READY FOR THE BEST SUMMER EVER!