Noar Adventure Camp
Grades: 4 – 6
Camp By The Sea Days are filled with fun, age – appropriate activities, trips and exciting programs for children ages 2 – 16 all under the supervision of experienced teachers and counselors.
Noar campers will enjoy:
- Three weekly trips to the beach for professional surf lessons, amusement parks, waterparks and other fun-filled locations!
- “Adventure-centric” activities including rock wall, martial arts, boating and more
- Special choice days where Noar campers create their own schedule by
choosing from dozens of our offered electives
- Educational hands-on nature program with lots of live animals and
- Competitive sports games, clinics and instruction in tennis, soccer,
kickball, basketball and gaga
- Swimming in the JCC pools, ocean, lakes and slip n’ slides
- Israeli and Jewish cultural program and fun-filled interactive Shabbat
- Camp game shows, Color War, performances, special events and concerts
Noar campers may sign up for as many weeks as they’d like, from 1 – 9 weeks.
For more information call 609-822-1167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.