After a careful review of all of the issues, as well as the safety guidelines from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and the American Camp Association (ACA), we have come to the decision that we can only safely offer Camp to families with children who are currently enrolled, or recently graduated from our full-year Early Childhood Education Center up to children entering third grade in the fall. This camp will run from July 6 to August 21, 2020. If space permits, we will open to other campers in that age range who had previously signed up for camp. Families will be notified if those spaces become available.
Noar Adventure Camp
Grades: 4 – 6
Camp By The Sea Days are filled with fun, age – appropriate activities, trips and exciting programs for children ages 2 – 16 all under the supervision of experienced teachers and counselors.
Noar campers will enjoy:
- Three weekly trips to the beach for professional surf lessons, amusement parks, waterparks and other fun-filled locations!
- “Adventure-centric” activities including rock wall, martial arts, boating and more
- Special choice days where Noar campers create their own schedule by
choosing from dozens of our offered electives
- Educational hands-on nature program with lots of live animals and
- Competitive sports games, clinics and instruction in tennis, soccer,
kickball, basketball and gaga
- Swimming in the JCC pools, ocean, lakes and slip n’ slides
- Israeli and Jewish cultural program and fun-filled interactive Shabbat
- Camp game shows, Color War, performances, special events and concerts
Noar campers may sign up for as many weeks as they’d like, from 1-8 weeks.