Noar Adventure Camp
Due to increased enrollment and limited number of spaces, we have paused new enrollments. Please email email@example.com the following information about your child:
-Full Name & Gender
-Grade entering in Fall of 2021
-Phone number, address, and email address
You will be notified as spots in each age group become available. Safety is our #1 priority at Camp By The Sea. Thank you for your understanding.
Grades: 4 – 6
June 28 – August 20
Based out of the Ventnor Education Community Complex, 400 North Lafayette Ave. in Ventnor.
Camp By The Sea Days are filled with fun, age – appropriate activities, trips and exciting programs for children ages 2 – 16 all under the supervision of experienced teachers and counselors.
Noar campers will enjoy:
- Two weekly trips to the beach with professional surf lessons provided by Stacey’s Surf.
- Special Friday morning trips including Bay Kayaking, Fishing and Stand Up Paddle (SUP).
- Educational hands-on art and nature program with live animals.
- Competitive sports games, clinics and instruction in soccer,
kickball, basketball and gaga.
- Weekly trips to the JCC for free swim in the outdoor pool.
- Theme days, exciting programs, fun-filled special events, color war competition and more!
Noar campers may sign up for as many weeks as they’d like, from 2 – 9 weeks. Based out of the Ventnor Education Community Complex, 400 North Lafayette Avenue in Ventnor.
For more information, call 609-822-1167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.