Camp By The Sea Days are filled with fun, age – appropriate activities, trips and exciting programs for children ages 2 – 16 all under the supervision of experienced teachers and counselors.
For more information visit campbythesea.org, call 609-822-1167 or email email@example.com.
• Camp programs for children ages 2-4 have two, three and five day per week options and are available for full day or half day.
• Camp programs for children in grades K-8 are five days per week, full day
• Full day: 9:00am – 4:00pm (Shacar/Shacar Katan pickup is at 3:45pm)
• Half day: 9:00am – 12:30pm for Shacar & Specialty Camps (Shacar Katan pickup is at 12:00pm)
• Extended care is available before and after camp for an additional fee.
Morning care: 7:30-9:00am
Afternoon care: 4:00-6:00pm
-Per session: $15
-Morning only: $45 per week
-Afternoon only: $50 per week
-Morning and afternoon combination: $75 per week
SUMMER FAMILY CAMP MEMBERSHIP
Camp By The Sea tuition includes Family Membership to the Milton & Betty Katz JCC. Membership includes:
• Two heated, saltwater pools
• Modern fitness center
• Over 80 weekly group exercise classes
• Full size indoor basketball court
• Discounts on events and programs
Enrolling more than one camper? Enroll additional children at the lower annual Katz JCC member rate after registering one child at the Summer Family Rate.
ANNUAL KATZ JCC FAMILY MEMBERS
Already have an Annual Family Katz JCC Membership? Your existing Katz JCC Annual Membership valid through August 31, 2018 qualifies you for member camp rates.
LUNCH & TRANSPORTATION
A lunch option is available for purchase on days where an offsite trip is not scheduled. Packed lunches should always be dairy (non-meat).
Camp By The Sea will offer round trip school bus transportation Monday through Friday to and from Beth Israel in Northfield, NJ.
The shuttle will leave Beth Israel at 8:30am sharp and return at approximately 4:10pm.
The bus will always be staffed by JCC Camp Counselors. This summer, the Mainland shuttle is available for our Shacar campers ages 3 and up.
All campers will be escorted to and from their bunk area in the morning & afternoon by our team of bus counselors.
Pick up and drop off at Beth Israel
2501 Shore Road, Northfield
Click Here for additional registration forms.
MEDICAL & HEALTH FORMS
All campers must provide the JCC with a copy of a Health and Immunization form signed by an examining physician before they begin camp. Blank forms are available online at campbythesea.org. There will be a camp nurse or EMT on premises from 9:00am- 4:00pm daily. If a camper requires medication administration during the camp day, specific forms must be completed and signed. Click here for Health and Immunization form.
PAYMENT & PAYMENT PLANS
All camp payments must be paid in full by Friday, June 1, 2018 or a formal payment plan must be arranged with the camp office. No child will be permitted to attend Camp By The Sea until this is completed. A formal payment plan must consist of monthly post-dated checks and/or a credit card to be charged on an agreed upon date. Payment plans must be paid in full by September 1, 2018 unless special arrangements are approved by the Camp Director.
A $25 administrative fee will be applied when switching weeks of enrollment or camp programs after July 1, 2018. There will be no administrative fee to add weeks.
The Katz JCC strives to ensure that no child is denied a camp experience. Financial Assistance is available and based upon need and availability of allocated funds. The application must be completed and submitted with all necessary documentation and a $200 refundable deposit by Monday, April 10, 2018. Click here for application.
PROGRAMS & FACILITIES
- All facilities and programs are specially designed to meet the needs of each age group
- Children in Gesher, Chaverim & Shacar receive two instructional swim lessons per week in the JCC’s indoor and outdoor pools
- Special Events – Camp Carnival, Color War, Game Shows, Professional Entertainers, Concerts, Dance Troupes, Talent Shows, Moon Bounces, Theme Days and more!
- Sports Clinics and Games – gaga, soccer, tennis, kickball and basketball in the JCC gym and Margate Recreation Fields
- Educational Nature Room – live animal zoo and lots of museum specimens
- Judaic and Israeli programming – special Israel day, Challah workshops, Friday Shabbat concerts and Israeli Schlichim counselors
Our dedicated and responsible camp staff is carefully selected for their skill, experience and interest in working with children. They are excellent role models and mentors bringing creativity and enthusiasm to camp. All staff receive extensive training prior to the summer and during the camp season to ensure they are providing the highest quality care for all children. Background checks are conducted on staff over 18 years old.